About the circuit
A superb power amplifier using TDA 2009 which can deliver a blowing 25 W rms onto a 4 Ohm speaker and 13 W rms onto a 8 Ohm load. ICTDA 2009 is actually a 2 channel amplifier each of 13W rms on 4 Ohm.Here the two are connected in bridge format to double the output power to 25W.This circuit is designed exactly as what is said in the data sheet.
- Maximum possible input voltage for TDA 2009 is 24 V.Don’t exceed it.
- Make a bridge rectifier using four 5 A diodes if 5 ampere bridge is not available
- TDA 2009 must befitted with a proper size heat sink
- Thermal risks are very high so don’t try the circuit without heat sink.
- A 10K pot can be connected in series with the input as a volume control
- All capacitors are rated above 25 V.